This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Health Management Systems (HMS) offers out of the box, fully flexible and tailored client management software to service providers supporting clients with home care packages (HCP), NDIS budgets or a range of government funded schemes in community health, aged care, alcohol and drug services and community transport. Our software helps you to stay on top of your business processes to deliver more care for your clients with reduced systems overheads:
• HMS software will manage budgets for clients on home care packages or the NDIS. It captures their care needs and personal details with full views of client visit/cancellation history and upcoming appointments
• It simplifies the complex financial tasks of tracking and budgeting and data is extracted for your financial system
• Built in letter templates, electronic notes and document management features allow you to easily communicate with your clients and keep a detailed history.
• Our Harrison Scheduler more efficiently rosters and allocates your staff resources and services (even those sub contracted to third parties) finding and filling gaps in staff schedules across multiple teams and locations and communicating changes to staff via automated systems
• Full support for statutory reporting of CHSP (HACC), VINAH, DVA, NDIS, VADC.
• With transit.hms you can maximise your transport worker and vehicle workforce and minimise mileage with our unique intelligent transport scheduling and optimised route planner
• Our mobile.hms solution enables your mobile workforce to provide responsive care outside the office with on the go expenses, job details, messages and remote timesheeting, customer alerts for delays or changes, vehicle tracking and GPS integration.
Australian owned and based in Melbourne for over 25 years, HMS has a dedicated team working in an agile software development environment. Bringing to you the latest in health care solutions, our products are engineered to be modular and scalable allowing us to tailor our system to fit the requirements of small health care providers, regional health care services, community transport providers or major metropolitan health care networks.