- This event has passed.
WORKSHOP: FHIR PROVIDER DIRECTORY IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE
08/06/2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The provider directory service specification and implementation process will be facilitated by Brett Esler (Oridashi) in conjunction with the HL7 Australia Patient Administration Working Group. There will be a number of meetings provided to aid in the design, testing, construction, and implementation of provider directory services for secure message addressing and usage thereof. This workshop will be highly technical which is best suited to system architects and developers who are hands-on involved in implementing systems – so please forward to the most relevant attendee/s from your organisation if that is not you.
The following items will be presented to vendors attending the meeting:
- Federated provider directories concept overview
- Presenting HL7 FHIR Standard for Trial Use 3 Core Specification
- Describing HL7 FHIR Implementation Guide methodology
- Presenting related material from HL7 Australia Base FHIR Implementation Guide
- Discussion on requirements for provider directory, endpoint location, secure message addressing
- Identification of relevant HL7 FHIR resource types and interface support for requirement
- Initial discussion on security/access arrangements for services
- Implementation Guide publishing process and feedback