- This event has passed.
iappANZ 2017 SUMMIT “Privacy & Personalisation – Walking the Line”
03/10/2017 - 04/10/2017
Members and the broader privacy community are invited to explore the tension between privacy and data utilisation at the iappANZ 2017 Summit to be held at Dockside Cockle Bay Wharf on Tuesday, 3 October. Join our MC, Tracey Spicer, and Australasia’s leading brands and government and regulatory representatives as we unpack the latest issues in privacy regulation and policy, including:
- Updates from Australian and New Zealand regulators
- The EU GDPR – Its effect in Australia and New Zealand and what to do about it
- Managing privacy risk through de-identification and other protections
- How to drive change by winning hearts, not minds
- Workshop: Safe data, trusted data use: what it means and how to get there
- The ethics of spyware – What happens when you spy on a thief?
- Cool or creepy? Navigating a safe path to unlock the power of big data, AI and analytics