- This event has passed.
Driving Performance in Aged Care IT
17/04/2018 @ 8:30 am - 18/04/2018 @ 5:00 pm
Aged care service providers are being driven into a more competitive marketplace, for which technology will play a pivotal role in driving efficiencies and cost effectiveness, while also providing better care for the customer.
The Driving Performance in Aged Care IT conference will discuss how to best leverage technology investment to support and assist business operations and meet the ongoing legislative changes shaping the industry.
- Strategies to create a technology roadmap
- Overcoming the divide between business and IT
- How to put customers at the heart of the business
- Adapting to higher expectations from tech-savvy residents
- Rolling out complex programs which are aligned to strategy
Who will attend?
Chief Information Officers and Chief Financial Officers along with General Managers and Directors from Home, Community and Residential Care providers with responsibilities for:
- Business Development
Register with CC*MSIA to save $100 off the current early bird rate!
For more information, visit the website or contact our customer service team at 02 9239 5701.