2nd Annual Digital Healthcare Asia Summit
May 8 @ 8:00 am - May 11 @ 5:00 pm
With a focus on improving accessibility to patients, innovative healthcare delivery models and enhanced operational efficiency, the 2nd Annual Digital Healthcare Asia Summit will amalgamate the views of medical professionals and ICT experts to showcase the latest case studies, implementation success stories and the way forward for adapting to the digital revolution.
Showcasing Government policy, investment, private sector projects that are creating opportunities, and most importantly, how to go about a digital transformation, the summit will highlight operational and commercial benefits of digitization, and how patient outcomes can be improved.
- 250+ Participants, 50+ Speakers, 45+ Market facing sessions
- Government Initiatives and Incentives
- Digital Health Implementation Projects
- Improving Patient Outcomes Through Digital Health
- Innovation and Collaboration Models
- Integrating Technology, Patients and Doctors
- Impacting hospital quality, treatment outcomes and risk management
- Legal, regulatory and data privacy issues
Need help? Contact our Customer Service & Booking Hotlines
Telephone: +65 6508 2401
Fax: +65 6508 2407